Census info pertaining to 2005 through 2007, the particular median property-tax paid out within Rockingham County had been $4,950. Another Granite State counties broke down this way:
Hillsborough County ranked 31st, having an average property tax of $4,583, then Merrimack County ($4,371, 36th), Stratford County ($3,917, 52nd), Cheshire County ($3,814, 60th), Grafton County
($3,357, 94th), Sullivan County ($3,250, 102nd), Belknap County ($3,176, 110th), Coos County ($2,436, 234) as well as Carroll County ($2,306, 256th).
* Merrimack County--1.8 percent using average values $239,700; 119th
No part want to know , could be reproduced without having the actual express written permission from the copyright holder.
* Stratford County--1.7 % with typical values $225,200; 152nd
Copyright 2009 Gale, Cengage Learning. Just About All legal rights reserved.
* Carroll County--I % with typical values $234,600; 688th
New Hampshire's Cheshire County had the state's highest property taxes within relation to median income, with taxes involving 6.2 percent typically incomes involving $61,900, ranked nationally with
* Hillsborough County--1.7 percent with typical values $276,300; 190th
COPYRIGHT 2009 business Publications, Inc.
The nation's highest property-tax bills had been in New York's Westchester County, with typical property taxes regarding $7,908.
* Sullivan County--1.9 percent together with average values $167,600; 73rd
* Rockingham County--1.5 percent together with typical values $321,500; 255th
The report additionally looked at property taxes as a percentage of median house value.
In New Hampshire, Coos County residents paid probably the actual most inside property taxes as becoming a percent associated with median house values, along with taxes with 2.1 percent regarding
median home values of $117,900, for a national rank regarding 52. the groundwork employed up to be able to date info from your Census' "American Neighborhood Survey" regarding places along with
populations higher compared to 20,000, ranking communities in greater than 1,800 counties nationwide.
* Cheshire County--2.0 % along with average values $188,700; 55th
* Grafton County--1.7 percent using typical values $203,200; 196th
. Residents inside Vernon Parish throughout Louisiana compensated your least, with an typical property tax involving $115.
* Belknap County--1.4 percent together with typical values $226,600; 344th
A national nonprofit tax organization offers ranked New Hampshire's Rockingham County as having the 21st highest median property-tax rate inside the country.
According to figures launched by the Tax Basis according to U.S